Senior Salesforce Developer
Employment Type: Full-Time
We are looking for a Salesforce Developer who will play a key role in maximizing the efficacy of the Salesforce Solution. You will be responsible for the design, development, testing, and implementation of integrations, applications, extensions, and customizations. You will work and collaborate with our entire business including Leadership, Finance, Sales, Customer Success and Marketing teams to translate business needs into best practice based products that are effective and scalable within the Salesforce Solution. Your contributions will directly impact the growth and future of Microdesk. Microdesk was founded in 1994 as an Autodesk Reseller with a simple mission - to assist Architecture, Engineering, Construction, Owner/Operators and GIS firms with improving workflows and integrating project delivery technologies. 25 years later and that mission still holds true.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
* Develop, implement, and maintain Salesforce integrations, applications, extensions, and customizations.
* Ensure availability of the Force.com platform and provide on-call support to resolve application issues.
* Participate in the planning/analysis of business requirements for system changes and enhancements.
* Collaborate inter-departmentally to identify business needs and translate them into technical solutions.
* Create testing and implementations plans, including user training and documentation.
* Remain current with Salesforce technologies and best practices.
Required Skills & Experience
* 3+ Years' experience with Apex, Visualforce, and the Lightning Component Framework.
* 3+ years of experience in administration and development of Salesforce's Sales Cloud Functionality
* 3+ years of experience in administration and development of Salesforce's Service Cloud Functionality
* 2+ SFDC implementations
* Knowledge of Salesforce permissions, roles, reports, dashboards, and logical formulas
* Experience in developing custom APEX and Visualforce components
* Experience in migrating data and customizations across Salesforce environments
* Strong attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks
* Excellent troubleshooting skills
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Knowledge of software development processes and best practices
* Experience with Salesforce in the Value Added Reseller and Services vertical is preferred
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
* SFDC Platform Developer II
* SFDC Administrator
This is a full-time remote position.
Visa Sponsorship: Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
We offer an enriching environment where learning and growing technically becomes part of your career. Microdesk is dedicated to fostering the professional growth and development of our employees.
Microdesk offers highly competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including Aetna Medical with company funded HRA or HSA, Ameritas Dental, EyeMed Vision, Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts and Commuter Spending Account options, company paid Life, STD and LTD insurances, 401K and Profit Sharing Plan with 35% match and generous paid time off and sick time policies.
Microdesk is an Equal Opportunity Employer