Well-known Healthy Snack Co. Senior Sourcing Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.Description
The Senior Sourcing Manager will oversee and develop E2E sourcing strategies for key categories needed in the products. They will be expected to screen suppliers, develop strategic relationships, and partner with product development to finished good delivery. This candidate will also:
- Develop E2E sourcing strategy for key categories
- Build strategic supplier relationships, driving both commercial and sustainable innovation
- Manage stakeholders and work with other Senior Purchasing Leaders, R&D Division
- Drive cost-savings by fantastic negotiation skills and focus on Quality, Service, Delivery, Total Cost, etc.
The ideal candidate will fit seamlessly into the mission-driven and aspiration-driven culture. Our client is huge about supporting their employees so it's important that the Director of Supply Chain finds opportunities to mentor their team as well. We are ideally seeking a Food & Bev, Nutraceutical, or Beauty background. This Candidate will also have:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 8 years experience in supply chain and procurement in the beverage, food, or nutra space.
- Experience with a manufacturing/distribution environment
- A passion for the Healthy Food & Wellness space.
Michael Page has a longstanding relationship with this Snack company, so we're looking for those that fit in with their mission and culture. Since their inception, our client has continued to disrupt the industry so you'll find their products everywhere from Big Box to online retailers. In short, our client is ubiquitous in this space! It is an exciting time to come on board and they're seeking someone with equal parts sourcing strategy and leadership.
Our client offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits. They have a fantastic penchant for work-life balance and support their employees' health endeavors with monthly allowances.
- Competitive compensation
- Fantastic health/dental/vision plan
- Monthly technology/gym allowance
- Stock options