Senior Product Manager- Remote
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
* Solve complex problems as a domain expert using Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning.
* Consider customer concerns and translate their feedback into detailed feature requirements and product specifications.
* Conduct the team through innovation, development, and landing of innovative products.
* Collaborate with marketing, sales, engineering, and operations to ensure we collectively achieve the road map.
* Identify and investigate metrics driving product success.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (CS), MBA or equivalent experience
* 10 or more years of experience in software engineering or product management with a strong record of successful product launches/landings
* 5 or more years building Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence applications
* Preferred: Experience with building management systems or industrial controls
The client builds intelligent technology solutions that reshape the way you operate, work in, and experience spaces. We take pride in our 12,000 employees, and they take pride in working with top talent. Individually we are talented, but together we are unstoppable.
Competitive Compensation and Benefits