Employment Type: Full-Time
Meyer Corporation U.S. is a leading manufacturer, distributor, and marketer of performance-driven, innovative, and made-to-last kitchenware for today's home chef. Our brands include Hestan, Ruffoni, Anolon, Circulon, Meyer, Farberware, KitchenAid, Rachel Ray, Ayesha Curry, Anyday, LocknLock and Bonjour.
At Meyer, we're much more than just cookware. We're Inventors. Imaginers. Innovators. Explorers. We're passion and performance addicts, searching for the ideas that make people's lives better and make the fast-paced world more creative, more convenient, and more satisfying. And we're makers, too. With deep roots in creating, manufacturing, and bringing new products to market, we stay connected to our core values of excellence, accountability, collaboration, innovation, customer satisfaction, and continual improvement.
Meyer is looking for a Brand Manager to Join our Team!
* New Hires that show proof of their COVID vaccination receive a $100 gift card*
The Brand Manager is responsible for the growth, profitability and integrity of the Brand. They are the steward of the Brand Identity, and the Quarterback for all activities that surround the brand. The Brand Manager develops and leads Brand Strategy and the creation of the annual Brand Marketing Plan, coordinating with Sales, Creative Services, Product Management and other Marketing and Media functions to ensure alignment and execution.
● Understanding the competitive environment in detail across all channels of distribution.
● Understanding and tracking primary sources of business and brand growth opportunities.
● Developing research-based consumer insights.
● Analyzing, understanding and applying brand metrics and KPIs to decision-making and direction-setting activities.
● Developing the creative vision for the brand and working with the agency and internal marketing functions to express and activate that vision online and offline.
● Owning and driving communication of the Brand Story - internally and externally.
● Writing Creative Briefs
● Collaborating with Sales on customer presentations and business opportunities.
● Following and driving social media engagement tactics, influencer initiatives and PR for the brand.
● Managing and spearheading relationships and communications with Licensors and Celebrities.
● Collaborating with Product Management on product strategy to ensure brand alignment in conjunction with commercial opportunity
● possess a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or a related field. MBA preferred.
● possess 5 years of experience in the Brand Marketing field, with proven ability to drive impactful results with modest means.
♦ General experience in other areas of Marketing including engagement with or experience working in product marketing, product development and/or creative development teams.
♦ Be proficient in digital marketing strategies and tactics.
♦ Demonstrate the ability to lead people effectively.
♦ Possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with all levels of Meyer employees and vendors.
♦ Ability to give oral presentations and prepare professional presentations utilizing PowerPoint and digital media.
♦ Detail-oriented and possess conceptual/creative skills.
♦ Possess strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills.
♦ Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and establish (and re-establish) priorities for self and team.
♦ Working knowledge of cooking and/or baking is a plus, but not required.
♦ Requires prior professional experience in budget management. P&L management experience preferred.
♦ Possess excellent working knowledge of Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet and e-mail applications.
♦ Ability to communicate effectively in English both in verbal and written formats.
♦ Possess the mental and physical capacities to perform the job duties.
Work is performed primarily indoors. Lighting is artificial. Equipment used includes standard office equipment i.e. computer, telephone, printer, personal device. Physical demands include sitting, repetitive use of hands, grasping, standing, and walking. Days are primarily Monday through Friday with some overtime and weekends required. Individual in this position may do some traveling. Position requires close contact with all Meyer employees, outside vendors and customers.