Telesales Representative, Oakland, CA
Employment Type: Full-Time
Our Opening and Your Responsibilities
Mettler-Toledo Rainin, is looking for a Tele sales representative to join our Sales team. This position is responsible for the sales of Rainin's unique liquid handling solutions to customers in pharmaceutical, biomedical, academic and other fields of research and development. The tele sales representative maintains effective customer relations, develops opportunities for growth and supports customer applications. While this position is based in our Oakland office, quarterly travel to the field for key opportunities, vendor shows, demonstrations, etc. is required.
Your responsibilities would include:
* Achieve sales targets for Rainin instruments, consumables and service by utilizing a value selling approach primarily via phone and email and by conducting virtual demonstrations
* Generate opportunities from incoming leads and proactive outreach to target companies and contacts from internal databases, segment market studies and other sources
* Establish yourself as a trusted advisor by mastering product knowledge and applications and providing the highest levels of customer support
What You Need to Succeed
* Have worked in sales with 1 or more years of related experience in laboratory sales
* Excellent relationship-building skills
* Disciple to maintain a customer relationship management (CRM) system and complete weekly reporting
* Bachelor's degree, preferably in a life sciences discipline or equivalent work experience
Our Offer to You
* Competitive salary and uncapped commission plan
* Laptop, cellphone and expense account
* Medical dental and vision care coverage and 401k savings plan with company matching - all starting on date of hire
* Tuition reimbursement, educational matching gift program, perks and discounts
* All the benefits you would expect from a global leader such as paid time off, flexible spending, short-and long-term disability, basic life insurance, business travel insurance, Employee Assistance Program, and domestic partner benefits
* A brand name that is identified worldwide with precision, quality, and innovation
* Thousands of patents, design and innovation awards
About Mettler Toledo
Working at Mettler Toledo means you are impacting the world in important ways. Our precision measuring devices span the world's laboratories, production facilities, and retail stores. We manufacture, sell, and service instruments that detect, measure, and weigh - from the infinitely small to the largest of vehicles or airplanes.
* We help feed the world. We impact how food is produced, packaged and made safe.
* We help keep you healthy. Our instruments make it possible for scientists to develop new drugs and bring life-saving medicines to the world.
* Mettler Toledo products are important to the production and consistent quality of every kind of consumer product.
Mettler Toledo Rainin manufactures pipettes, one of the most basic tools used in every type of chemistry laboratory and many kinds of biological laboratories. Rainin's pipettes consistently rank among the top premium pipette brands in North America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
Equal Opportunity Employment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We give consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected classification. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here.
Mettler Toledo endeavors to make www.mt.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at EEO@mt.com.
For those who prioritize precision, Mettler Toledo is precisely where you belong.
Job Reference #
Mettler-Toledo Rainin, LLC [Delaware]
7500 Edgewater Dr,
Oakland, CA 94621
+1 (800) 472-4646