US West Regional Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Menlo Security's mission is enabling the world to connect, communicate and collaborate securely without compromise. COVID-19 has made our mission all the more real. We support customers across various enterprises including Fortune 500 companies, 9/10 of the largest global banks and the Department of Defense.
The world has fundamentally changed. We are growing from 250 employees into the next phase of our journey, and we need passionate talent filled with empathy and agility. The right candidate for the job is ethical, hyper-organized, fanatical about seeing things through to completion, service-oriented, and humble enough to take feedback and coaching yet confident enough to provide feedback and coaching.
Menlo is well-funded for growth and our investors are second to none. They include Vista Equity Partners ('Vista'), General Catalyst, JPMC, American Express, HSBC, and Ericsson Ventures.
About the Role
The Menlo Security Regional Marketing Manager (RMM) is responsible for planning, organizing, and executing programs that generate new prospects and advance existing opportunities for the Menlo Security selling teams on our US West Enterprise team. The RMM acts as the primary liaison between marketing, partner and field sales teams as well as the central demand functions such as corporate marketing teams.
The RMM is also responsible for the development of account-based marketing plans consisting of multi-touch, multi-dimensional programs including both inbound and outbound tactics across all channels of the marketing mix. The role holds complete responsibility for all marketing activity in the geography, i.e. channel marketing, demand generation, customer marketing and programs, marketing communications, and marketing operations.
Primarily responsible for and measured on:
* Contribution as a key member to the US West Enterprise team. Ensure a strong interconnect and relationship with the other key business functions.
* Developing and executing relevant programs focused on market segments, strategic customers, and prospects that create strong Menlo Security brand awareness, and demand for Menlo's offerings. A key focus will be on implementing these programs with measurable results in high quality leads, marketing sourced, touched pipeline, and effective distribution and execution of leads through the Menlo Security sales organization and channel partners/distribution.
* Support the Americas Marketing Director in championing a strategic, integrated, solutions-based marketing operation for the region.
* Review monthly metrics reports and determine corrective action. Share insights amongst management team.
* Experience in B2B Marketing and with Account Based Marketing programs
* Prior experience in cybersecurity industry is an advantage
* Ability to demonstrate track record of success in all key areas of responsibility
* Highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is readily adaptable to changing market and organizational requirements
* Ability to consistently produce results on time and within budget
* Ability to align tactical plans with strategies
* Proven experience working with sales teams and supporting programs to drive awareness, demand and bookings
Our culture is collaborative, inclusive, and fun! We have five core values: Stay Aligned, Get It Done, Customer Empathy, Think Creatively and Help Each Other Out. We believe in open communication, supporting new ideas, and sharing a mutual mindset of what we're aiming to achieve together. There are tremendous opportunities to take initiative, implement new ideas, and have a hand in building a legacy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
TO ALL AGENCIES: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Menlo Security outside of the Talent organization. Menlo Security's policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via Greenhouse (ATS). Agencies must have a valid services agreement executed and must have been assigned by the Talent team to a specific requisition. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Menlo Security. In the event a candidate submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment will be paid.