Epic Analyst Tapestry
Employment Type: Full-Time
Members of the MemorialCare Epic job family, work side by side with our end users to install the Epic software, help lead and manage workflow/software changes, and ultimately transform the way that MemorialCare provides healthcare. MemorialCare's Epic Team develops creative strategies to achieve common end goals while collaborating with our end users.
Under general supervision, the Epic Analyst - Tapestry provides an intermediate level of operational and application build assistance in completing application assignments to meet customer goals and desired outcomes. They typically are responsible for all maintenance of business build, performing workflow analysis, assisting with projects/change requests, and documentation in collaboration with internal and external team members.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities of the Job
* Provide Epic build support for Tapestry application needs related to maintenance of business and at times projects or changes requests.
* Develop and maintain appropriate end-user references.
* Demonstrate effective communication to achieve establish goals.
* Automate health plan regulatory requirements using Tapestry.
* Own and manage Epic Tapestry build.
* Minimum 1 year healthcare experience in a technical, revenue, managed care, or clinical operations role required.
* Minimum 1 year experience with healthcare, billing, or Managed Care preferred.
* Demonstrated knowledge of Epic Tapestry software, as well as operation(s) supported by the application preferred.
* Demonstrated proficiency with information systems technology including the Microsoft Office Products required.
* Demonstrated ability to effectively utilize system tools to meet functionality needs of users.
* Experienced planning and organizing day-to-day activities, effectively managing more than one task, and meeting established deadlines.
* Has held a previous role participating in team projects with exhibited interpersonal cooperation.
* Demonstrated use of effective communication and interpersonal relations to achieve established goals.
* High School diploma or GED required; Associate or Bachelors degree preferred.
* Epic Certification in Tapestry application.