Employment Type: Full-Time
Meggitt is a global engineering group specializing in extreme environment products and smart sub-systems for aerospace, defense and energy markets. We employ over 10,000 people across manufacturing facilities in Asia, Europe, North America, with regional bases in India and the Middle East.
The Talent Acquisition Recruiter will be a proactive, relationship oriented recruiter, joining a forward thinking newly developed global Talent Acquisition Center of Excellence team. This individual will be a champion and advocate for best in class recruitment practices within the organization.
Job Core Responsibilities
* Provide leadership and execution of the end-to-end recruiting cycle for assigned business groups across the US for nationwide recruitment on various positions
* Develop and manage the experienced-hire Talent Acquisition relationship with business leaders and stakeholders, including Hiring Managers and Human Resources Business Partners
* Promote and conduct indirect sourcing strategies both internally and externally through the full range of sourcing channels, including social media, networking, research, referrals, internal mobility (internals first), company website, on-line job boards and web based search engines.
* Proactively drive and execute the global and regional strategies which align with recruitment policies
* Partner with senior management to design and implement optimal sourcing strategies for their businesses, including leveraging various internal and external sources.
* Partner with HR Business Partners to deliver value-added services to internal client population (including market intelligence, competitor mapping, talent pooling, succession planning, and diversity initiatives).
* Deliver a consistent, high quality candidate and client experience through professionalism and integrity in all contact with applicants, hiring managers and HR colleagues.
* Provide training, knowledge sharing, coaching and mentoring as a talent acquisition subject matter expert.
* Bachelor's degree preferred and five+ years full-cycle recruiting experience with a combination of in-house and agency recruiting
* Knowledge of OFCCP rules and regulations
* Experience using a broad range of sourcing techniques, including data mining, advertising, direct research, social media, etc.
* Experience utilizing candidate management/tracking systems and other online talent acquisition and sourcing tools.
* Strong understanding of current trends affecting the Aerospace and Defense, Energy and Industrial Industries.
* Deep experience building client relationships, negotiating and collaborating as part of a global team.
* Ability to develop relationships with people from diverse backgrounds and experienced professionals internally and externally.
* Must be able to proactively drive and lead a strategic recruiting agenda globally.
* Ability to work effectively within a team and collaborate with clients and colleagues across the globe.
* Proven direct sourcing skills and ability to leverage internal and external networks, and market knowledge, to identify, assess, cultivate and deliver the best talent.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* High level of professionalism, sense of urgency, attention to detail, and demonstrated ability to work under pressure and multitask effectively.
* Proficient in Excel, MS Word and Outlook
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Meggitt is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-855-474-7665 or