Software Technical Product Manager - Mobile Apps
Employment Type: Full-Time
Careers that Change Lives
You'll always have new challenges pursuing ideas that are exciting, innovative, and just plain cool. Build out the future of robotic healthcare.Think critically about healthcare problems and/or opportunities to advance science faster than others. Do research on improving the healthcare of millions.
A Day in the Life
* Leads or leverages cross functional teams to evaluate, develop and manage projects for new product development and ongoing lifecycle management of products, processes and therapies.
* Oversees and manages the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management.
* Manages the development and implementation process of a company's products and services involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing products and processes.
* Reviews status of projects and budgets; manages schedules and prepares status reports.
* Monitors the project from initiation through delivery.
* Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
* Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients.
* Gathers requirements, works on requirements planning, requirements elicitation and requirements management to ensure they meet demands of project's key stakeholders.
* Communicates with stakeholders, obtains stakeholder engagement to ensure the end products or processes will solve the business problems.
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
* Bachelors degree required
* Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience, or advanced degree with a minimum of 2 years relevant experience
Nice to Have
* MS in Computer Science or a related technical discipline.
* 5 yrs. in a fast-paced environment in a technology organization
* Medical device experience a plus
* Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Strong attention to detail and an ability to deal with ambiguity
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let's work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients' lives. Help us shape the future.
Physical Job Requirements
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. For Office Roles: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers. Contact your manager or local HR to understand the Work Conditions and Physical requirements that may be specific to each role. (ADA-United States of America)