Employment Type: Full-Time
We have an exciting opportunity for a Recruiter based at our distribution center in Tracy, CA. The Recruiter manages full-cycle recruiting efforts of sourcing, recruiting, selecting and placing qualified candidates into open positions for multiple sites in the region. We are seeking a dynamic, hard-working professional with a strong focus in Talent Acquisition and a desire to work for a fast-paced, large corporate organization. In addition to exceptional communication and organizational skills, you must have a 'roll-up your sleeves' attitude.
* Lead the full cycle recruiting for a variety of nonexempt positions. Review resumes and applications, conduct interviews, attend job fairs/hiring events, act as the Medline representation for community outreach and coordinate offer letters.
* Identify organizational need, job specifications, job duties, qualifications and skills. Provide guidance and accountability for hiring managers to ensure that a consistent, high quality process is followed.
* Develop and maintain network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
* Initiate and interview qualified candidates for specific job openings. Make recommendations of the best qualified candidates and assist with final decision process.
* Other duties as assigned.
Medline offers a business casual, entrepreneurial work environment with strong growth potential, a competitive compensation package, and a complete benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life insurance; 401(k) with company match. And much more!
* Bachelor's degree in a business-related field.
* Experience in HR recruiting processes and practices (i.e., compensation, EEO laws, interviewing skills, sourcing strategies, etc.) in addition to at least 1 year of full-cycle recruiting experience for Non-exempt and/or Exempt positions.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
* Detail-oriented with excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
* Position requires travel up to 70% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS
* Previous experience with search agency preferred
* Familiarity and use of sourcing and attraction methods to enhance quality of candidate pool
* Experience in negotiating
* Strong communication and project management skills and ability to work well with employees at all levels of the organization
* Excellent time management and organizational skills within a fast-paced environment
* Proficiency in applicant tracking systems preferred; Taleo experience preferred