Matl Handler QC - C46 Tracy, CA 2nd shift 1:00pm-9:30pm
Employment Type: Full-Time
QC Material Handler is responsible for assessment, physical processing, and tracking of all inbound damaged finished goods at their assigned Distribution Center. This position also serves to assist and back up the QC Inspector workload as needed. QC Material Handler will routinely be involved in making decisions related to product integrity as well as utilizing computer software for data entry, research, and business communications.
* Place product on hold in Catalyst system as well as completing releases when appropriate. Quarantine tagging and removal of tags for products being held and released.
* Assess inbound damaged finished goods for ability to re-box and return to stock; physically re-box and salvage when possible, and keep accurate data for product that has been processed using Catalyst, SAP, and Microsoft Office Suite.
* Communicate with divisional partners to determine disposition for stock on hold, investigate damaged goods with transportation problem ticket team when appropriate.
* Assist QC Inspector with stock checks, recall stock checks, deviations, relabels, product rework, pedigree verification, and other projects as assigned.
* Maintain working/reporting relationships and communication with branch personnel and divisional partners.
* Operate powered material handling equipment to pull material down from racking and put away as necessary. Equipment will include reach truck, order picker, and others.
* Assist with item adjustments in Catalyst system and other inventory related functions as assigned.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Previous experience with powered warehouse equipment
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
* To perform core functions of the position must have the ability to perform basic math (addition and subtraction).
* Entry level skill in Microsoft Excel
* Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Word
* Position also requires:
* Sitting, walking or standing for prolonged periods of time, with frequent bending and kneeling.
* Close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
* Working in hot and cold environments, (32F - 95F), and at heights.
* Ability to regularly lift up to 50 lbs.
* Work may be performed at heights.
* Frequent bending and kneeling.
* May be required to travel from state to state for training or customer visits.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Experience demonstrating understanding of FDA/QSR/ISO14551 guidelines.
* Experience demonstrating knowledge of ANSI/ASQCZ1.4-current revision.
* Prior experience in warehouse environment.
* Previous quality control experience in a regulated industry setting.#06022021