Patient Service and Scheduling
Compensation: $84,820.00 - $116,800.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Physician
Do you take great pleasure in being the face of the office? Perfect! As a Patient Services Representative, you are the first contact patients have and you create a lasting impression when they leave. We are seeking a well-rounded upbeat, energetic professional Patient Services Representative for several specialties.
Nestled in Marina Del Rey, our client has a well-established network composed of over 10,000 employees, 2,000 physicians providing the highest quality healthcare available. Enjoy being a part of an award-winning organization with outstanding benefits, employee parking, and amazing opportunities for advancement.
Daily Task as a Patient Services Rep:
- Assisting patients with forms, checking patients in and out
- Scheduling appointments, confirm appointments and contacting patients for returned visits as needed.
- Verifying insurance, processing authorizations, submitting referrals, obtaining benefits information and co-pays
- Preparing new patient documents, maintaining patient files and inputting patient demographics
- Taking a high volume of calls, taking messages, transferring calls, and assisting Office Manager as needed.
Must-Have to Qualify:
- Over 2 years of experience as either a Patient Service Representative or Healthcare Front Office
- High School Diploma or GED is a must
- Electronic Medical Records Experience
- Comfortable with high volume, fast-paced, and constantly changing environment.
Don t waste any time! If you re an organized, detailed Patient Service Representative, then this is the position for you. Learn more about these opportunities and get started immediately!
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.