Employment Type: Full-Time
How would you like to work for a children focused organization that specializes in behavioral health? If you are passionate and enjoy the school and children environment, this could be an amazing environment.
A fantastic organization is looking for a Front Office Receptionist/Secretary for their school site where you will be the welcoming and helpful face of the office. Some of the tasks in this role includes:
- Take daily attendance of present and absent children
- Welcome and direct parents and office visitors to the correct administrators and other staff
- Create packets and mailers in an organized and timely fashion
- Sort and distribute incoming and outgoing mail
- Answer phones and direct calls to appropriate staff
- Respond to questions from office visitors and callers
- Make copies, scans, and faxes
- Write correspondence by email or documents
We are looking for someone who identifies themselves and experience as:
- Previous front office experience
- Friendly people skills
- Ability to work within the office environment and with other staff
If this is you, then don't waste another second! Apply today with your resume highlighting your experience and we will connect with you for an interview!