Configuration Management Administrator
Employment Type: Full-Time
Mechanics Bank is seeking their next Configuration Management Admin to join our team in our Roseville, CA, Walnut Creek, Irvine or Vegas offices.
* This role does not offer remote work.
Configuration Management Administrator will help ensure that the performance, function, and appearance of Bank products are consistent. The Administrator will be responsible for overseeing, tracking, and scheduling all server and workstation patching efforts for the environment. The incumbent will analyze trends to identify potential patching errors in all OS environments and will work with respective teams to ensure those errors do not re-occur in future patching cycles. This critical role will help secure the infrastructure from medium to critical security threats as well manage enterprise images and driver packages. The administrator will also maintain and update all patching maintenance windows with the business.
What you will be doing:
* This involves managing the functional requirements, design, and operational information throughout each product's lifecycle.
* They will run and maintain System Center Configuration Manager/Ivanti as well as WSUS and responsibilities will include the design, deployment, and troubleshooting of SCCM as well as WSUS.
* Ability to troubleshoot common Windows Server support issues
* Creating, reviewing, and updating CMDB requirements and processes with cross functional teams to ensure CMDB accuracy
* Ensures overall service levels for server uptimes through patch management standards, enterprise images and driver packages
* Performs architecture review, infrastructure design and builds, and maintenance and support activities for system center configuration management (SCCM) and WSUS patching systems.
Who you are:
* 3 years experience and Associates Degree preferred.
* ITIL certification preferred but not required.
* Experience with Windows (2012 R2, 2016,2019 and Win10 operating systems)
* Experience with Active Directory and Group Policy
* Working knowledge of DHCP, DNS, WINS, TCP/IP routing, VPN, and IIS administration
* Experience and knowledge of Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* ServiceNow Administration
* Mechanics Bank is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or other bases prohibited by applicable law.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* To learn more about Mechanics Bank's California privacy and security policies, including your right to a Notice At Collection as a California Resident, please visit https://www.mechanicsbank.com/California-Consumer-Residents