Employment Type: Full-Time
Who We Are: McCormack Baron Management, Inc., recognizes that successful management of any community requires a management strategy that acknowledges the unique challenges facing the neighborhood and its residents. Our staff understands the complexities of managing mixed-income housing, possesses the technical expertise to handle multi-layered compliance issues, and offers the personal touch needed to work with residents of diverse backgrounds. We manage our developments to market rate standards, and work with residents and the larger community to address the non-housing needs and issues that exist in the community. Finally, we are committed to affirmative action and to performing equal opportunity outreach to ensure that people from all walks of life have the opportunity to live in our communities.
Our Vision: We work for a future when all people live in sustainable, opportunity-rich communities.
* Upkeep in cleaning of hallways, glass doors and windows, restrooms, empty trash containers, and light office cleaning
* Clean and prepare vacant units for new residents and minor repairs
* Walk the grounds picking up paper, trash, etc.
* Responsible for the daily upkeep of the property office and common areas of property buildings
* Adherence to dress code as established by management
* Use of protective equipment when necessary and follow safety procedures and protocol
* Be aware of and operate within OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Act) standards and company safety policies at all times
* Other duties assigned by a supervisor
* General knowledge and experience in janitorial and building maintenance a plus
* Trustworthy, dependable, and professional at all times
* Light maintenance work required
* During winter months responsible for snow and ice removal and be available for on call if applicable in property area
* Ability to maintain janitorial equipment area to be clean, safe and in operable condition
McCormack Baron Management, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer (EOE/AA).