Sales & Customer Service Associate - Part-Time
Employment Type: Part-Time
Our company mission is to create a professional, seamless and lasting experience for every
Client and we strive to do the same for our Team Members.
We believe that when a Client comes to us, they are buying the experience created by our team and since our founding, we have invested in our team members in ways that demonstrate our appreciation. Because of that, we have team members that have been with us since the day we opened our first location in 2008. We'd love to meet with you and discuss why we think you'll love working with us too.
Massage Envy have made safety of employees and clients top priority in our clinics. We have adopted safety protocols based on CDC guidelines to be able to continue providing first in class customers service to our members and guests and keeping our employees safe.
What We'll Accomplish Together
Help people feel their best by meeting or exceeding their individual needs and upholding the Massage Envy brand's core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
As a front desk associate at Massage Envy, essential responsibilities revolve around providing excellent services to members and guests. These include:
* Answering phone calls.
* Setting and checking members and guests in and out for appointments.
* Greeting members and guests upon arrival.
* Promoting the Wellness Program.
* Re-engaging inactive members.
* Keeping management apprised of member concerns and following manager's policies, procedures and direction.
* Accepting constructive criticism in a positive manner and using it as a learning tool.
* Upholding the Massage Envy brand's core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
* Staying updated on retail products and promotions.
* Recognizing and supporting team goals and creating and maintaining positive relationships with team members.
Benefits we are proud to offer:
* Dental and Vision
* Matching 401K
* Paid Time Off (PTO)
* Paid Sick Leave (PSL)
* Personal Time (PT)
* Free Massage or Facial Time
* Self-Care Program
* Annual Performance Reviews
* On Boarding
* Continuing Education (CEUs)
* Among Other Compensations
What it Takes to Succeed
Education, Skills and Training:
* Have a high school diploma or equivalent (GED).
* Possess basic math and cash handling experience.
* Have strong phone and computer skills.
* Have previous customer service experience (preferred).
* Be able to prioritize and perform multiple tasks.
* Work cohesively with others in a fun and fast-paced environment.
* Possess general knowledge of massage and esthetic services and modalities.
Communications and Personal Interactions:
* Have a strong customer service orientation.
* Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with members, guests, co-workers and management.
* Maintain client confidentiality.
* Massage Envy Franchising, LLC ('MEF') is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.