Employment Type: Full-Time
What We'll Accomplish Together
Massage Envy Spa provides great therapeutic wellness and skin-care services to our community. Our goal at Massage Envy Spa is to provide our employees with a positive, caring work environment. We value our employees and work as a happy team! We are hiring Massage Therapists for our stable members base
Massage Therapist Principal Duties-Perform consecutive 50-minute quality massage therapy sessions. -Design specific sessions based on clients individual needs. -Promote the health and wellness benefits to client`s receiving massage therapy on a regular basis. -Create excellent experience for members/guests through friendly and helpful attitude. -Generate new clientele through promoting member referral and guest pass programs. -Help maintain professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms and common areas.
What it Takes to Succeed
Education, Skills and Training:
* Minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school and a certificate of completion.
* Participates in continuing education to improve effectiveness (preferred).
* Satisfactory results of background and reference check is a condition of employment in this position.
* Must adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the massage therapy services provided, including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining current Massage License.
* Knowledge of and experience in performing Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required, as well as knowledge of and experience in performing other modalities offered by Massage Envy.
* Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
Communications and Personal Interactions:
* Have a strong customer service orientation.
* Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with members, guests, co-workers and management.
* Maintain client confidentiality.
* Massage Envy Franchising, LLC ('MEF') is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.