Massage Therapist - Full-Time
Employment Type: Full-Time
What We'll Accomplish Together
We welcome seasoned therapists and talented new graduates who love what they do and value the opportunity to continue to improve their practice in a busy and supportive environment. We have a beautiful location in the heart of Pleasanton and have a great team of very talented therapists - some of whom have been with us since we opened 6 years ago! We want more exceptional therapists to join our team.
$1,000 Signing Bonus! *
* Great Yelp reviews - 4½ stars!
* SPA OF THE YEAR - Best in the entire Massage Envy system!
* Pay for ALL time worked - no unpaid time
* Paid breaks built into your schedule
* We match each client to your capabilities so you can customize each massage session
* High-quality equipment - heated, hydraulic tables in private treatment rooms
* Work as a valued employee, not an independent contractor
* A respectful and supportive team environment - owners are active in the business
* We provide all equipment and supplies - we just want YOU!
* REFERRAL BONUS Program - $500 to you if we hire a Massage Therapist that you refer
* Medical insurance offered to full-time employees
* Tuition reimbursement program
* Perform professional quality massage, within scope of practice and licensing.
* Assists in the promotion of the health and wellness benefits to clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis; communicates various promotions to clients.
* Creates excellent member/guest experience through friendly and helpful attitude.
* Reliable, on time attendance.
* Satisfactory results of background and reference check is a condition of employment in this position.
* Must follow all Massage Envy policies and protocols.
What it Takes to Succeed
Education, Skills and Training:
* Must have current CAMTC certification or be in process.
* Participates in continuing education to improve effectiveness (preferred).
* Must adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the massage therapy services provided, including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining current Massage License.
* Knowledge of and experience in performing Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required, as well as knowledge of and experience in performing other modalities offered by Massage Envy.
* Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
Communications and Personal Interactions:
* Have a strong customer service orientation.
* Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with members, guests, co-workers and management.
* Maintain client confidentiality.
If you think this is the right position for you, respond to this ad and tell us why you'd be a great fit!! Reach out to our manager, Alyssa Tamayo, at 925-226-7977 or email her at SpaManager0911@MassageEnvy.com. Come Join Us!
* Signing bonus paid in increments based on your experience and availability
* Massage Envy Franchising, LLC ('MEF') is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.