Massage Therapist - Full-Time - La Quinta, CA
Employment Type: Full-Time
Join Our La Quinta Team!
Are you looking for a therapeutic space to practice massage that is safe for you and your clients? Are you ready to focus on doing what you love in a place that helps you feel and deliver your best?
As a massage therapist at our La Quinta, California franchised location,* you're part of a team that's passionate about helping people feel their best through total body care.
At Massage Envy, we are committed to our clients AND our team members. And, we have never been more committed to safety. Just so you are aware, we engaged outside experts-leaders in their field-to review the Massage Envy standards targeted at sanitation and infection prevention and control with the safety and comfort of members, guests, and employees in mind. Learn about our standards here. (You'll have access to all the disinfecting cleaners and equipment you need for your safety and the safety of your clients.) If you're looking for a safe, comfortable place to do what you do best, join our team!
Our massage therapists are employees and valued team members who get the support they need to feel safe and confident doing what they love. We take care of overhead costs and supplies, marketing and building your book of business, so that you can focus on performing massages to help members and guests feel their best. And with the repeat clientele that our membership model provides, you'll get to see the long-term impact that your services make.
And, our perks are just beginning. We support and inspire you to be your best inside and outside the treatment room with:
* Benefits that help you take care of you including paid time off, sick time, health care insurance, life insurance, supplemental benefits, employee assistance program, monthly massage, CEUs and more
* A healthy compensation plan that rewards your hard work
* A dedication to self-care with an education program that helps managers understand the physical impact of your work and gives you the tools to prolong the career you love
* Continuing education with 12+ free CEs every year
* A commitment to safety and providing a therapeutic, healing environment for you and Massage Envy members and guests
* A regular clientele who you can get to know and build strong and rewarding relationships
What We'll Accomplish Together
WHAT WE'LL ACCOMPLISH TOGETHERAs a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients feel their best. Your role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our mission. This includes:
* Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients' needs within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as applicable in the state of California.
* Customizing massage services within Massage Envy's policies, protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized sessions.
* Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality and upholding our commitment to safety.
* Embracing the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
* Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members
What it Takes to Succeed
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
We only succeed together, so we're looking for team members in La Quinta with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
* Combine your expertise and artistry along with our protocols and modalities to design customized services that meet the individual needs of each client.
* Relationship builders who help members and guests pursue their total body care goals.
* Well-skilled professionals who delivery an amazing, safe and therapeutice experience with every service.
* Thirsty for knowledge, seeking continuing education to build on their modality mastery (which must include Swedish and deep tissue massage)
* Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
* Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services and products, as needed, to help clients pursue their wellness goals.
* Great teammates who show up on time, ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done.
* Service providers who have a minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of completion. You'll also need to meet the licensing requirements for Massage Therapy for the State of California and be able to pass a background and reference check with flying colors.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We're excited to hear from Massage Therapists with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you're ready to bring your healing skills to a place where you can focus on doing what you love, we can't wait to meet you!
* Massage Envy Franchising, LLC ('MEF') is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.