Certified Massage Therapist
Employment Type: Full-Time
Are you ready to focus on doing what you love in a place that helps you feel and deliver your best?
The Massage Envy brand is the leader in accessible massage and skin care. As a massage therapist at our East Roseville Massage Envy franchised location, you'll join a team that's passionate about helping people feel their best through total body care. Here at the East Roseville Massage Envy we have made the safety of our employees and clients top priority in our clinic. We have adopted safety protocols based on CDC guidelines to be able to continue providing first in class customers service to our members and guests and keeping our employees safe.
Here's what's in it for you:
We support and inspire you to be your best inside and outside the treatment room with:
* Flexible schedules that are customized to you and your lifestyle
* Healthcare that is there when you need it - the following benefits are available for team members working 18 hrs. or more!
* Healthcare, Telemedicine, Prescription benefits, Vision, Dental!
* Flexible Spending Pre-tax Savings for: Healthcare, Dependent Care, Commuter Benefits
* Short Term disability, life insurance and more!
* Free monthly services
* Paid sick time - life happens, and we want to be there for you when it does
* Free service monthly and discounts on services and retail products
* Healthy compensation - Pay is based on experience/education. Uncapped bonuses, commission, and tips.
* Guaranteed pay for non-hands on time - East Roseville Massage Envy is leading the industry by paying you for for every moment you are clocked in
* No need for personal liability insurance
* Employee Assistance Program - 24-Hour Hotline to help you manage the stress of life. Can assist with emotional well-being, financial struggles, dependent care, and much more
* Free continuing education
* A commitment to safety by providing a therapeutic and healing environment for you and Massage Envy members and guests
What We'll Accomplish Together
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our mission. This includes:
* Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients' needs
* Customizing massage services within Massage Envy's policies, protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized sessions.
* Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality, and upholding our commitment to safety.
* Embracing the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency, and empathy.
* Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
What it Takes to Succeed
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
* Well-skilled professionalswho have a minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of completion, licensing requirements for massage therapy in our state, and able to pass a background and reference check
* Willingness to grow by continuing education to build on their modality mastery
* Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
* Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services.
* Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done.
* ME SPE Franchising, LLC ('ME SPE') is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not ME SPE, Massage Envy Franchising, LLC ('MEF'), or any of their affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for ME SPE, MEF, or any of their affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.