Employment Type: Full-Time
Masimo (NASDAQ: MASI) headquartered in Irvine, California, is a fast-growing and award-winning international medical technology and device company with operations spanning the globe. We develop innovative, noninvasive monitoring technologies that save, extend and improve the lives of people of all ages, in all walks of life. These revolutionary technologies are helping to solve 'unsolvable' problems that have plagued the healthcare industry, while taking the pain and discomfort out of blood monitoring. For more than 25 years, innovation has been and will continue to be our passion.
To learn more about us, please visit: www.masimo.com
The Process Engineering Technician is responsible for performing assigned technical tasks, troubleshoots, repairs, and maintains manufacturing equipment, designs and fabricates tooling and fixtures to aid manufacturing process, assist with process development and generation of process instructions and procedures, completes assigned duties on time, follows document procedures, and maintains compliance.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Create manufacturing documentation required to support medical manufacturing, testing, and production operations;
* Create simple tools, fixtures, and jigs to support production operations;
* Interface with Process and/or Software Applications Engineering staff members and manager to coordinate projects and receive assignments;
* Assist Process Engineering with various tasks necessary to support daily manufacturing operations;
* Initiate solutions to production problems;
* Perform other duties or special projects as requested;
* Demonstrated skills in basic electronics and mechanical design aptitude
* Must be PC literate and have good written and oral communication skills
* Ability to perform basic data analysis
* Experience with basic machine shop equipment (Mill, Lathe)
* Electronic and mechanical equipment troubleshooting skills
* Experience with CAD software
* Three or more years of experience in Electronics or Medical manufacturing environments
High school diploma required; Technical Certification or Technical Associate or Bachelors of Science degree preferred.
Physical requirements/Work Environment
This position primarily works in an office environment. It requires frequent sitting, standing and walking. Daily use of a computer and other computing and digital devices is required. May stand for extended periods when facilitating meetings or walking in the facilities. Some local travel is necessary, so the ability to operate a motor vehicle and maintain a valid Driver's license is required.
The physical demands of the position described herein are essential functions of the job and employees must be able to successfully perform these tasks for extended periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made for those individuals with real or perceived disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job described.
Masimo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
* NO AGENCIES PLEASE* Thank you!