Sales, Regional Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) is the direct contact for all customers and Manufactures Representatives (sales agencies) within our Northwest region. The RSM will actively participate and manage assigned sales agencies to execute corporate strategies and promotions, increase sales volume, grow market share, conduct product trainings, maximize display presence for brand exposure, and be a Company steward for our Newport Brass and Ginger brands.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
* Work in concert with sales agencies to achieve corporate goals, increase market share, and strengthen customer partnerships. Field activities include, but not limited to:
* Customer training.
* Display maintenance, upgrades, and key placement.
* Conduct business meetings with current and potential new distribution partners.
* Administer and manage all confidential matters related to customers, pricing, and programs in a professional and ethical manner.
* Works independently, making decisions of importance related to promotional spending, budgets, pricing, and distribution.
* Close sales with existing and potential customers, to include stock orders, promotional orders, and display orders.
* Develop a full understanding of our products and their applications, along with our industry and channels of distribution.
* Manage controllable expenses to help achieve profit plans.
* Participate in trade shows, open houses, counter days and other company or customer related activities.
* In coordination with Hospitality team, responsible for regional Hospitality or Project business. Support to include, but not limited to, quote follow-up, order submission, and overall project management.
* Responsible to report marketing activities and sales opportunities to Director of Sales.
* Assist all internal departments to ensure the highest standards in customer satisfaction.
* Handle all customer and sales agency requests for information in specified region.
* Support select sales channels as directed by the Director of Sales.
* File expense reports weekly.
* At least 75% of time will be spent on value added activities that directly relate to impacting sales volume and market growth.
* Performs other duties as required.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
Educations and/or Experience
* Bachelor's Degree with 2-4 years' experience in a related field or 5-7 years territorial/regional sales in the plumbing industry.
* Decorative plumbing or showroom sales experience preferred.
Certificates, License, Registrations or Professional Designations
* Valid Drivers License and proof of automobile insurance.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES
* Strong technical and mechanical aptitude to the point of being able to install Brasstech Inc.'s products.
* Ability to present/conduct CEU seminars, lunch and learn presentations, and product trainings to small and large groups.
* Superior People Skills.
* Strong organizational and time management skills.
* Excellent working knowledge of operations.
* Strong negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills.
* Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
* English (reading, writing, verbal)
* Basic math skills (add, subtract, divide, multiply)
* Ability to travel 50%-70% of the time
* Ability to work some weekends / travel may be required
* Ability to legally work without sponsorship for employment visa status
While performing the duties of this job, the employee uses his/her hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; stop, kneel, or crouch; talk or hear. The employee uses computer or telephone equipment. Specific vision abilities required by this job include vision and ability to adjust focus. Able to sit or stand for frequent periods in the same location with some opportunity for movement. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 25 pounds. Capable of operating personal vehicle.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will work in an office environment or enclosed office space; and can be exposed to a warehouse or showroom environment on a frequent basis. The ambient conditions are moderate, and the noise level in the work environment is moderate.
Masco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
Masco is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
Masco is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, protected status as a veteran, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, gender identity, or any other legally protected status under federal, state or local law.
Shift 1 (United States of America)
Masco Corporation (the 'Company') is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company's policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company.
Masco Corporation is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English & Spanish
E-verify Right to Work Poster: English, Spanish