Pizza Maker Santa Rosa East
Employment Type: Full-Time
REPORTS TO: Kitchen Manager
Mary's Pizza Shack prides itself on serving the highest quality pizza available. We use the freshest ingredients, and the sauce and dough recipe is still the original developed by Mary Fazio in 1959.
Each pizza is individually made and hand stretched the old fashioned way. Your manager or supervisor will continually check your pizza quality, and all pizza makers attend pizza classes throughout the year.
The pizza kitchens are visible to the customer, so cleanliness and professionalism are a must. Your appearance and the appearance of your work area are very important to the success of this business.
* Ensure pizzas are out 15 minutes after order or after salads/appetizers.
* Maintain the goal of no more than one mistake/burned pizza per shift
* Ability to coordinate with other food orders
* Ability to handle dough efficiently and pound dough within 90 seconds
* Ensure measuring tools are used where applicable
* Follows all sanitation, cleanliness and organizational procedures
* Acknowledge guests as they enter or depart the restaurant
* Ability to maintain Mary's Scorecard Standards
* Excellent communication between co-workers
* Adhere to all Mary's Dress Code Standards
* Demonstrate Mary's Upbeat Personality Philosophy
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following reflects management's definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
* Must have thorough knowledge of preparation and ingredients in all pizza items and appetizers
* Follow all dough handling procedures
* Review Production Sheets at the beginning of each shift
* Greet guests the moment they enter the restaurant with a friendly upbeat demeanor
* Follow all safety and health guidelines
* Follow all clean up and pre shift procedures related to your position