Employment Type: Full-Time
Looking for a great opportunity? Marsh's Asia Client Services is looking for a team player in it's Los Angeles office. This role will act as Team Advisor for assigned client engagements with primary focus on program analysis, preparation of underwriting submissions, broking, & presentations. Works with the client executive to ensure quality of deliverables and enforcing critical deadlines.
* Assists in driving Marsh institutional relationships with clients through collaboration across practices, geographies, and MMC companies.
* Collaborates with the client executive to identify key decision makers and to identify client's risks.
* Assists in the development of custom solutions to address the client's needs.
* Leads or co-leads communication between the client and the service team members.
* Develops a strong understanding of the client's business.
* Works with appropriate Marsh resources to solve claim issues.
Required Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
* Proficient knowledge of commercial property/casualty insurance programs and underwriting process.
* Ability to analyze and make recommendations concerning insurance provisions found in clients' business contracts.
* Strong skills using MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint and other digital applications.
* Strong attention to detail and organizational skills within a digital environment.
* Excellent proofreading, editing and oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to handle confidential information appropriately.
* Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
* Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet established timelines.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and service providers.
* Property & Casualty License; or ability to obtain
* Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
* 4+ years of P&C experience
* Must have strong MS Office experience, specifically Word and Excel.