Digital Engineering Transition & Tiger Team Lead
Employment Type: Full-Time
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you'll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Digital Engineering Transition & Tiger Team Lead to join our team in Los Angeles AFB (LA AFB), CA.
The purpose of this acquisition is to provide Systems Engineering and Integration (SE&I) expertise to the United States Space Force (USSF) Space and Missile Systems Center (SMC) Positioning, Navigation, and Timing (PNT) United Nuclear Detonation Detection System (USNDS), hereafter called the Enterprise. The Enterprise OV-1 is defined as a system-of-systems, composed of three segments: a Space Segment that contains space vehicles (SV); a Control Segment or ground segment that contains all of the ground infrastructure necessary to command and control the SVs and to provide Space Based PNT services to a variety of external users; and a User Segment that contains all of the GPS military user equipment (UE). The PNT Enterprise seeks effective SE&I service to implement and provide systems engineering processes and integration of the PNT Enterprise technical management baseline, acquisition program support and sustainment support. Tech baseline includes configuration control and management, external interfaces, risk and technical documentation. Acquisition support includes test, cost, schedule, performance, site activation, transition, and weapon system delivery to operations. Sustainment includes all the above activities once the system has achieved operational acceptance. Implementation of Digital Engineering, Module-Based System Engineering approaches and Agile principles, Development Security Operations concepts and/or processes shall be used in performing these tasks.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Use knowledge of systems engineering and digital engineering, model based systems engineering, and agile processes, methods, and tools to develop, implement, and deploy digital engineering solutions and services across the program
* Also serve as a Digital Engineering Tiger Team Lead to help the team learn and grow with these new tools, to identify candidate initiatives, and to pursue opportunities to help the enterprise continuously improve, with the goals of improving systems engineering efficiency and helping the Programs of Record be successful
* Apply and continuously improve the Digital Engineering platform to capture stakeholder and system requirements, facilitate discussion and understanding of digital solutions, and enhance the digital engineering culture
* A Masters Degree
* 8 years of previous digital engineering experience
Security Clearance Requirements:
* Top Secret
* Requires travel up to 10%; ability to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time; ability to move around inside an office and in field sites ability to operate a computer and other office machinery such as copy machine and computer printer; occasionally ascend/descend a ladder and or stairs to access work areas; ability to complete repeating motions that may include wrists, hands and or fingers; ability to communicate frequently with customers and coworkers with ability to exchange accurate information in these situations; ability to see words and graphics on computer screens and in printed paper documents
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.