HR Coordinator -
Compensation: $74,910.00 - $118,320.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Human Resources
Do you have experience as an HR COORDINATOR for a manufacturing company? Are you looking for a position with a stable manufacturing company within the San Fernando Valley, which will allow for you to utilize her HR knowledge efficiently? Do you thrive in a fast - paced environment, and love working with a team to produce results? If so, Manpower may have the PERFECT opportunity for you!
What's in it for you?
* Full Time Hours - Monday - Thursday: 7:00am - 4:00pm and Friday: 7:00am - 1:00pm
* Competitive Pay rate: $17.00
* 4- month contract - based on needs of client
What you'll be doing:
* Providing department support in a full range of HR functional areas including recruiting, pre-boarding, on/off-boarding, record keeping and employee communications
* Performing data entry in HR systems.
* Supporting administrative aspects of employee relations and compliance activities.
The skills we are looking for:
* Bilingual (Spanish) fluent
* At least 1 - year experience in a prior HR environment
* Work experience in a high - volume environment / Manufacturing background
* Knowledge of HRIS/Payroll systems (e-time/oracle preferred)
* Strong computer skills, Excel, word, pdf/adobe, presentations, outlook, etc.
* Flexible to change of schedule and availability to work over-time.
Stop your job search and apply today. Do you need more information? Contact ChaVon at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We love referrals so please share our job with friends and family.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.