Senior Product Designer / Enterprise Building Management Software
Employment Type: Full-Time
Did you know our air quality can affect various factors such as productivity, health, mental wellness, and cost a company up to $15,000 in lost productivity? A Bay Area start-up is looking to solve that problem with their enterprise air quality management software. They utilize their sensors which connect to a dashboard to allow office/building managers to get a snapshot of the air quality within their office. Most recently, they have started working on safe return-to-work features that will allow managers to stagger their workforces and keep track of how full their office rooms are. They currently have 2 dashboard experiences as well as a mobile experience for workers to get notifications about air quality as well as reminders to comply to COVID-19 guidelines if their current location is too full.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for creating safer, more productive work environments as well as be experienced working on software that connects to a hardware component. This Product Designer will be primarily working on the 2 dashboard experiences for office/building managers that serves as a control center for the product suite. Being a self-start, providing a stellar portfolio of enterprise products, and being a true end-to-end Product Designer will be essential for success.
Required Skills & Experience
* 5+ years as Product Designer, creating and shipping enterprise products/features in-house
* A portfolio that displays a strong understanding of user centered design
* Proven ability as a data driven designer
* Analytical thinker who can think of outside of the box
* Strong understanding of how hardware components interact with software
Desired Skills & Experience
* Ability to create rapid prototypes
What You Will Be Doing
* 100% Hands On Product Design
* 50% UX
* 50% Visual/UI
* Competitive Salary: Up to 165,000 year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
* Full Health, Dental, Vision
* Generous PTO
* Flexible schedule
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.