Mid-level Android Developer
Employment Type: Full-Time
During these uncertain times, our client is an industry-leading digital wealth management company that helps people transform their financial lives through technology and advisory services. The company's state-of-the-art tools and technology provide investors with a complete financial picture, utilized by over 2.5 million customers. Its registered investment advisors provide expert guidance, and customized strategies, based on a personal understanding of an investor's financial picture and goals.
The Mid-level Android engineer will do 95% hands-on coding in Java and Kotlin while taking ownership of projects and deliverables.
Required Skills & Experience
* BS/BA in Computer Science or related
* At least 2 years of experience building Android app
* Proficient with Java & Kotlin
* Published apps in Google Play Store
Desired Skills & Experience
* A Github account that shows off your work.
* Use of instruments in debugging/maintenance.
* Experience with Test Driven Development.
What You Will Be Doing
* 50% Java
* 50% Kotlin
* 95% Hands On
* Competitive Salary: Up to $130,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
* Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
* Paid Sick Time Leave
* Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.