Employment Type: Full-Time
A publicly traded entertainment company located in Orange County is looking for a strong React Software Engineer to join a team of 6. This React Engineer will be responsible for designing and implementing custom web applications utilizing cutting-edge technologies. The ideal candidate will have production experience with React along with Node.js development.
If you're looking for an opportunity in the entertainment space all while being immersed in modern technology, then this is the place for you!
Required Skills & Experience
* 5+ years of software development experience
* Experience in React/Redux
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related field
Desired Skills & Experience
* Masters Degree in Computer Science or a related field
What You Will Be Doing
* 90% Front End
* 10% Back End
* 70% Hands On
* 0% Management Duties
* 30% Team Collaboration
* Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
* Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
* Paid Sick Time Leave
* Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.