Customer Support Representative
Employment Type: Full-Time
As a valued member of the Managed Operations Center, the Customer Support Representative will provide entry-level technical support and superior customer service to managed services clients in a 24/7/365 environment, working from Managed Solution headquarters. He or she will be responsible for the following...
* Answers incoming help desk inquiries via phone and email, providing a positive first impression of our company.
* Uses entry-level technical skills and company processes/client service level agreements to prioritize the urgency of each inquiry.
* Creates a ticket for each interaction via Connectwise ticketing system and assigns the ticket to the appropriate team member for resolution.
* Communicates technical information clearly and effectively over the phone, in person, and in writing to English-speaking clients.
* Documenting client communication and resolution efforts via internal ticketing system.
* Maintaining a high degree of professionalism, confidentiality, and integrity while accessing client data/systems and supporting mission-critical environments.
* Maintaining compliance with all company policies and procedures.
* May be required to perform occasional on-call work outside of normal shift, as needed.
* Other responsibilities as assigned.
Education and Work Experience Requirements:
* An associate's or bachelor's degree in computer science or related field is preferred. 1+ years of entry-level troubleshooting experience (networking, server/OS, desktop, virtualization) preferred. Equivalent combinations of education and/or experience will be considered.
* Demonstrated ability to provide outgoing, enthusiastic customer service with a drive to deliver exceptional service to both internal and external team members.
* Demonstrated history of taking ownership/accountability of assigned tasks.
* Strong organization and problem-solving skills; experience prioritizing multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
* Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
* Demonstrated integrity and the ability to maintain client confidentiality.
* Microsoft or other technical certifications highly desired. Passion or interest in career progression in Information Technology Services preferred.
* Entry-level understanding of technology concepts and troubleshooting (networking, server/OS, desktop, virtualization) highly desired.
* Previous exposure to ticketing systems a plus.
* Working knowledge of business applications such as Office365 suite (Teams, Outlook, Skype for Business, SharePoint, etc.) required.
The essential functions of this job require: the ability to frequently sit and stand for long periods of time; to manipulate objects with fine and gross motor skills; to frequently lift and maneuver 10 pound objects and occasionally lift and maneuver 50 pound objects; to communicate in written and spoken English; to hear; to utilize close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. This position operates out of a call center in an open office format with a moderate level of noise. Managed Solution is an equal opportunity employer and will consider qualified applicants who can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation. Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards. Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards. Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on telephone.
Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Managed Solution participates in the federal E-Verify program to validate the authenticity of work eligibility documents. As part of this program, Managed Solution will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For more information, see https://www.uscis.gov/e-verify.