Commission Sales Associate - Womens Ready to Wear, Fashion Valley - Full Time
Employment Type: Full-Time
Bloomingdale's makes fashion personal and fun, aspirational yet approachable. Our mission is to guide and inspire our customers to make style a source of creative energy in their lives. We will always strive to make Bloomingdale's like no other store in the world. Everyone plays a critical role to bring our mission to life. Regardless of position, we believe all colleagues have a voice and access to share their thoughts with every level of leadership. Our colleagues are passionate, driven, entrepreneurial and collaborative. We welcome and embrace diversity of background, thought and opinion while having a lot of fun along the way.
A Bloomingdale's Sales Professionals primary role is to guide and inspire our customers to make style a source of creative energy in their lives. With a passion for gracious service, an interest in fashion, styling talent and product knowledge proficiency, they establish and cultivate long term client relationships both in store and online. As a Sales Professional, they deliver the Bloomingdale's customer experience through the art of conversation; always being welcoming, engaging and inquisitive; creating that human connection that our customers are seeking when shopping in our stores. Sales Professionals are responsible for actively circulating the sales floor, determining the customer's needs, sharing the benefits of our Loyalty programs and supporting the shopping experience from start to finish. The Bloomingdale's Sales Professional must also deliver operational excellence by leveraging our fulfillment system, merchandise to sell standards, floor and fitting room upkeep.
* Create an in-store and online easy, seamless and fun experience; building and cultivating customer relationships
* Drive sales with in-store and online clients by embracing and being proficient with technology
* Participate in the merchandising and operational requirements of the role
Qualifications and Competencies:
* High School Diploma or equivalent required
* Practices open and continuous communication, values keeping others informed, effectively presenting information in a clear, concise manner
* Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to work across functional lines and at many levels
* Ability to think creatively and strategically to satisfy customer needs
* Ability to read and interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedural manuals
* Ability to work a flexible schedule with retail hours, including day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays
* Position requires prolonged periods of standing/walking around store or department
* May involve reaching, crouching, kneeling, stooping and color vision
* Frequent use of computers and other technology, necessary to perform job functions, including handheld equipment, cash register and ability to process register transactions
* Frequently lift/move up to 25lbs
Candidates in Colorado: Click here for Pay Range and here to learn about Benefits.
Candidates in Connecticut: Click here for Pay Range
Candidates in Nevada: Click here for Pay Range
This job description is not all-inclusive, and Macy's Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Candidates for positions in San Francisco ONLY can review their rights and the Company's obligations under SFPC Art. 49 here. Candidates for positions in Los Angeles ONLY can review their rights and the Company's obligations under LA MC Ch. XVIII Art. 9 here. Candidates for positions in Philadelphia ONLY can review their rights and the Company's obligations under PC Ch. 9-3500 here.