Social Media Intern
Employment Type: Full-Time
We are looking for a **Social Media Intern** to create, launch and publish throughout our various social channels such as TikTok, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
Our **Social Media Intern’s** responsibilities include promoting our content on social media. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with digital publishing and generating traffic and leads for new business. Please share samples of your work (portfolio or links to published articles) along with your application, specifically work with TikTok.
Ultimately, you will help us reach our target audience by delivering both useful and appealing online information about our company and products specifically through social media.
- Work alongside the team to create a plan for social media strategies
- Assist in the growth of the brand by raising awareness through various social media platforms
- Monitor postings to ensure brand message is constant from the terminology used to images posted
- Aid in the daily aspects of promoting the businesses campaigns
- Interact with followers and potential customers by communicating and answering questions through the company's social pages
- Assist in implementing plans to increase followers on popular social media websites such as TikTok, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Help create content as dictated by the monthly editorial calendar to promote sales, blogs and products