Aesthetic Sales Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Provides strategic account management and sales leadership for a specific geography within the United States. Responsible for sales activities to include maintaining and expanding sales within existing customer base, prospecting and building pipeline for new business opportunities to include competitive accounts and targeted non-core physicians/businesses. Will be expected to develop pipeline of capital systems and to close all transactions (including services such as marketing, service contracts and disposables). Will work closely with regional sales leaders to plan and execute territory strategies to win account opportunities and achieve overall sales targets on a monthly and quarterly basis.
* Accountable for meeting or exceeding assigned sales objectives on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
* Develops quarterly, monthly and weekly plans designed to maximize customer relationships and improve face-to-face selling time in assigned territory.
* Develops strategy for all new capital pipeline opportunities, consults with Regional Sales Manager to validate strategies to advance all such opportunities through the sales cycle.
* Communicates and monitors all opportunities in a timely fashion and with a sense of urgency.
* Delivers tangible near term actions with a vision to longer-term sustainable revenues across company offerings.
* Through active listening and questions, understands and has the ability to influence the customer's decision-making process and leads the customer to positive decisions.
* Develop articulate value propositions.
* Develop and maintain strong relationships with Regional Sales Manager (RSM) that enables collaborative efforts to be utilized.
* Create accurate forecasts for the territory based on pipeline assessment.
* Develop strong relationships with key decision makers at multiple levels.
* Demonstrate thorough understanding with the Lumenis products and of competitive products and positioning.
* Responsible for updating Call Pattern Tracker demonstrating knowledge of target customers, competitive accounts, new growth opportunities and time and territory management; submitting reports to RSM consistently on a weekly basis.
* Responsible for accurate and useful updates in Salesforce on a daily basis.
* Consistently submit expenses each week in Concur.
* Required to continuously improve skills through company and outside training, demonstrating comprehension though achievement of associated examination threshold.
Implement strategic plans with execution activities to the tactical level
Achieve quota for assigned territory
Conduct customer research to identify specific customer challenges and needs
Continuously learn and develop sales skills as defined by the Company
Accurate monthly rolling forecasts
Favorable management of individual expenses
Drive sales to meet or exceed targets.
Create sales plans to increase opportunities in the pipeline
Close business for all accounts
Build relationships with key customers in the territory
Partner with Marketing to provide materials that drive opportunities
Maintain full understanding of new developments with current and future technologies.
Attend sales training classes
Learn and demonstrate approaches to develop opportunities
Customer relationship management.
Develop account objectives and action plans. Achieve a balance near term objectives with longer-term sustainable business without jeopardizing either. Errors in judgment can result in lost revenue, adverse impact to company image, and cause permanent loss of accounts. Create differing solutions based on customer needs assessments and options within product attainment offerings. Requires frequent internal contacts within Sales and other functional groups within the company. Create strong partnerships through the occasional contact with Service and Product Development teams. Frequent external contacts with customers, thought leaders, professional organizations and allied companies.
Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills. Very strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence required. Demonstrated proficiency in common PC applications, particularly within the full Microsoft Office Suite. Possess excellent organizational, negotiation, and analytical skills. Strong evidence of self-sufficiency creating and working a plan to drive revenue from assigned territory. Proven history of analyzing situations, employing creative and effective decision making to solve problems/achieve results. Possess strong listening skills as demonstrated through the ability to ask secondary and tertiary probing questions. Must maintain technical/product representation skills and knowledge base at or above an exemplary level. Travel within assigned territory is required.
Bachelor's degree in Business, Life Sciences or related discipline (commensurate experience may be substituted for degree).
3+ years of previous sales experience with demonstrated excellent results - greater than 100% achievement on a consistent basis.
A minimum of 2+-years selling equipment into the Aesthetic marketplace with preference given to lasers and/or light based technologies.
Possess the ability to drive results in a team environment with skills in demonstrating best practices and educating others on industry and selling.
Demonstrated knowledge and experience in managing and closing complex sales with the funnel management of quotas in excess of $3M annually.
Time management (productive use of time) and Planning
High regard for achievement and advancement
Communication of Solutions
Communication of Opportunities
Ownership and responsibility
Organization and logical thought processes
Manage multiple priorities effectively
Collect and organize account information
Utilize sales support resources (technology, people, materials)
Size up situations (accurately identifies customer influencers and decision makers)
Uncover and respond to customer needs
Handle service challenges
Demonstrate questioning or probing skills
The job description outlined above reflects general details as necessary to describe the primary functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required, but should not be construed as an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may be asked to perform duties other.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, and sexual orientation.