Studio Associate, Valley Fair
Employment Type: Full-Time
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design - where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we're providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 vaccination requirement as a condition of gainful employment within the United States
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased transmissibility with recent variants, all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States, must provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses) based on the manufacturer's guidelines on their first day of employment.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be considered. To submit for your medical or religious exemption, please complete our secure form here. Once reviewed, a member of our employee relations team will reach out to you with a determination.
Lucid is building a brand. A post luxury brand centered around sustainability and the human experience. We're looking for enthusiastic and conscientious Studio Associates to build Lucid with us.
As a Studio Associate in a Lucid studio your primary responsibility will be to deliver exceptional, personalized, customer interactions.
You are a motivated and engaging quick learner with a penchant for providing memorable and enjoyable customer experiences.
To be successful in this role you should be an incredible communicator with the ability to recognize subtle social cues. You will be eager to support the studio team with ad hoc tasks where required and consistently act as a brand promotor.
* Be a critical Lucid Ambassador; the first point of engagement guests will have with Lucid
* Welcome guests in an engaging, courteous and sincere manner
* Demonstrate excitement and create intrigue about Lucid products
* Effectively communicate the benefits of Lucid products and being a member of the Lucid community
* Gauge guests' requirements and interests to deliver a personalized and relevant interaction
* Be responsible for lead capture and progression of guests through initial part of the Lucid journey
* Manage and overcome customer challenges in a cordial and calm manner
* Ensure all studio assets are presentable and consistent with the Lucid brand image
* Keep a keen eye on any pain points or bottlenecks observed during daily studio operations, think creatively and offer improvement suggestions
* Remain available for ad-hoc activities to improve studio operations and customer experiences
* Support local marketing initiatives and events to build brand awareness
* Maintain a continuing desire to learn and develop to progress your career with Lucid Motors
* Completed, or working towards, Bachelor's degree or equivalent is preferred.
* Exceptional people skills including strong oral and written communication, empathy and active listening ability.
* Ability to deliver outstanding customer experiences in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
* Conscientious, responsible and reliable.
* Familiarity with CRM tools a plus.
At Lucid, we don't just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.