Sr. Technical Recruiter, Software Engineering
Employment Type: Full-Time
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design - where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we're providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We're currently seeking Senior Talent Acquisition Recruiter to drive recruiting (end to end) for our Software Engineering division. This position requires an experienced professional with a strong full life cycle recruiting skills and solid knowledge of state-of-the-art tools, technologies and techniques to attract world class talent to Lucid Motors.
We are ideally seeking someone who can be an onsite resource in our Newark, CA headquarters, however, are open to considering remote opportunities in Arizona and Michigan.
* Transition into the SME for a sub-division within the Software Engineering org.
* Work will partner hiring managers to forecast needs, launch requisitions, build pipelines, negotiate/extend offers and drive mutual accountability.
* Facilitate open communication up to the director level.
* Build a long-term hiring plans for identify and attracting diverse talent.
* Analyze and track market compensation packages.
* Be available as an onsite resource in our Newark HQ.
* 4+ years of full-cycle technical recruiting recruiting experience.
* 1+ years of creative sourcing for volume or niche roles.
* Proven offer negotiation tactics.
* Ability to work independently and sort through ambiguity.
* The versatility to operate remotely, whilst maintaining close communications with the team at headquarter
At Lucid, we don't just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 vaccination requirement as a condition of gainful employment within the United States
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased transmissibility with recent variants, all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States, must provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses) based on the manufacturer's guidelines on their first day of employment.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be considered. To submit for your medical or religious exemption, please complete our secure form here. Once reviewed, a member of our employee relations team will reach out to you with a determination.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.