Manager, Durability CAE
Employment Type: Full-Time
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design - where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we're providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for positions located in Newark, California
At Lucid (the 'Company'), we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased transmissibility with recent variants, all Lucid Employees whose employment is based in Newark, current and future, must be fully vaccinated and provide proof thereof as a condition of continued or future employment with the Company.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be considered.
As Sr. Manager, Durability, you will lead a team that contributes to the creation of optimized designs that meet stringent vehicle requirements. The team under your leadership will contribute innovative durability design concepts and test approaches.
* Define vehicle level, system and component requirements for a wide range of automotive systems.
* Lead and further build a team of durability analysis and test engineers.
* Develop and run a fully capable laboratory for structural testing.
* Develop test plans to support program objectives.
* Root cause failures.
* Maintain traceable documentation for all durability analysis and test work.
* BS in engineering, 10+ years' experience , MS in engineering preferred.
* Must be able to demonstrate leadership roles in automotive analysis and/or testing disciplines.
* Knowledge of industry standard analysis and testing techniques.
* Knowledge of automotive proving ground test surfaces and SAE test specifications.
* Demonstrated ability delivering designs under tight schedules.
* Excellent interpersonal and team building skill
At Lucid, we don't just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.