Field Service Powertrain/HV Battery Engineer
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a Field Service Engineer, Powertrain/HV Battery. This position requires an experienced professional with a strong background in EV Powertrain, including both HV Battery and Mechanical aspects of the field. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Problem solving skills are paramount. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborate with Service and Engineering to solve problems in the field
- Provide support to Field Service operations on technical issues
- Aid in the development of applications and technical service processes
- Work closely with Powertrain Engineering to develop a comprehensive Service platform
- Collaborate with the HV and Powertrain Electronics teams
- Embed with vehicle engineering teams, providing direct links to technology developed in manufacturing
- Acquire a thorough knowledge of Lucid vehicle mechanical systems and strategies
- 5+ years of Automotive experience in Powertrain Hardware and/or electronics
- Outstanding technical problem-solving abilities based in a strong grasp of engineering fundamentals
- Experience in field diagnosis of customer vehicle issues
- Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are an absolute requirement to establish effective working relationships throughout the Lucid organization
- Degree in either Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Automotive Technology, or equivalent experience
- Field experience with EV Powertrain and HV hardware
- Technical writing experience
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.