SVP, Relationship Management - Elite
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Senior Vice President of Relationship Management for our Elite Tier works with some of our largest advisor practices at LPL. Both leading a team of strategic relationship managers, and acting as a liaison between our firm's C-Suite management committee and the rest of LPL, this role will have a critical function at the firm. Ultimately responsible for driving top levels of firm-wide satisfaction and asset retention through supporting some of the industries most sophisticated financial planning practices (Barron's and Forbes recognized).
The Senior Vice President must be skilled and experienced in the finance industry, with a deep understanding of both broker-dealer and custodian functions; including future trends our clients strive to stay ahead of. With a strong executive presence to both corporate executives, and entrepreneurs, this role will help design the firm's strategy to continually elevate the experience for our Elite clients. Working in a fast paced, growing organization with an open door policy at all levels in the company this SVP will be in the center of the action every day.
Reporting to the Executive Vice President of Independent Advisor Services Relationship Management this role will sit on the leadership team and create deep connections across all business units to create a truly cohesive experience as firm concierge and champion; while guiding innovation to meet the future needs of our clients.
* Creating an executive engagement strategy for our C-suite management committee that spans listening sessions, individual appointments, conference engagements and more.
* The role is a collaborator, problem solver, and highly organized.
* Data obsessed, uses predictive models to drive engagement, monitor risk, and assess satisfaction to anticipate our client's every needs
* This position will have a team of strategic relationship managers, and oversee more than $100B in assets for the firm.
* The SVP will partner closely with the entire relationship management and conference services team to ensure executives maximize their time with clients, and design access opportunities for engagement that reach a diverse set of clients at every opportunity
* This role will feed trends and insights to our Voice of Customer organization that removes friction from the system and handles continuous improvements for the firm
* The SVP will monitor team performance through tracking all activities and engagements in the firms CRM system, monitoring relationship manager satisfaction scores, and monthly net new asset reporting.
* Strong executive presence with the ability to interact with and influence LPL Senior Management; including frequent segment presentations and updates
* Contribute to special projects that build our Executive Open Door policy
* Work in partnership with corporate communication to ensure interactions are aligned to LPL Brand strategy
* Measures success through the firms OKR structure, with keen focus on Net Promoter Scores, Client Retention, and Executive Engagement
* Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, Management, or related field
* MBA, or other advanced degree preferred
* Minimum of 10 years' experience in financial services, preferably in a service or client service/relationship management function
* Minimum of 5 years in leadership roles, leading teams of relationship management or sales professionals
* Experience with C-suite engagement
* Demonstrated knowledge of industry platform, products and services
* Proven leadership experience in a fast paced growing environment
* Demonstrated strategic thinking and production of strategic pans
* Strong negotiation skills
* Ability to outperform and navigate high pressure situations
* Ability to effectively analyze situations, applying solutions to achieve resolution
* Ability identify, influence, and balance the needs of multiple stakeholders
* Up to 25% travel anticipated
* Flexible and adaptable to change, and thrives in an ambiguous environment that is constantly evolving
* Excellent executive level oral and written communication skills
* Culturally sensitive and team oriented with outstanding influencing skills
* Expert level proficiency with the Microsoft Office product suite: Excel, PowerPoint required
* Past experience and proficiency with CRM tools, Salesforce preferred
* Client centric mid-set and commitment to identifying opportunities to continually improve the end to end client experience
* Reliable self-starter, with a collaborative mindset and ability to build strong relationships across any organization
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation's leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees. We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it's like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life's aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant's bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL's Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.