SVP Margin Product Strategy
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Senior Vice President of Margin Product Strategy will be part of the senior leadership team within our Trading organization. The role will assess LPL's existing and prospective client base to set the product strategy, roadmap and growth objectives for the margin offering. This role is a strategist and product owner, someone who can evaluate our book of business and quantify our opportunities, investment needs and growth opportunities. This individual should also be a highly effective cross-functional leader, with experience setting and executing enterprise strategy at scale.
An ideal candidate will not only implement a highly competitive margin product strategy, but also demonstrate passion for identifying and driving related growth and monetization opportunities in LPL's business.
* Determine growth objectives, pricing strategies and field education approach
* Lead cross-functionally to define investment needs and execute roadmap including:
* Advisor & end client experience
* Operational & oversight infrastructure
* Field education & adoption strategy
* Evaluate LPL's business to surface and drive related growth and monetization opportunities (e.g. securities lending, portfolio margin)
* Minimum of 10 years leading margin and related programs at scale
* Must be able to partner well cross-functionally, as there will be deliverables in many areas of the business
* Experience organizing and motivating large teams
* Ability to design and execute a compelling vision
* Analytical & experienced at identifying and quantifying business opportunities
* Flexible and adaptable to change
* Extensive product management and strategy development experience
* Proven people management track record
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Culturally sensitive and team oriented with outstanding influencing skills
* Expert level proficiency with the Microsoft Office product suite: excel, powerpoint required
* Client centric mind-set and commitment to identifying opportunities to continually improve the end to end client experience
* Reliable self-starter, with a collaborative mindset and ability to build strong relationships across any organization
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation's leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees. We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it's like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life's aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant's bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL's Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.