Sales Analyst, Asset Owner and Consultant Relations - Americas, FTSE Russell
Employment Type: Full-Time
Reporting and working within the diverse FTSE Russell Asset Owner Sales & Consultant Relations (AO&C) Team, the individual will be responsible for activities across the broad FTSE Russell Sales Territory featuring Client Support and specialized campaigns. Activities and responsibilities will include -
* Processing of all sales transactions for the Americas AO&C Team working closely with the Sales Administration, Finance and Legal departments in addition to the Sales Management Team
* Work with external data vendors to enable permissioning of data for FTSE Russell clients
* Regularly report on quantitative and qualitative results of account planning, plan implementation and plan management using company adopted methods
* Assist AO&C sales team by monitoring various news repositories and identifying new business opportunities
* Develop and display a deep knowledge and understanding of FTSE Russell products, packaging and pricing
* Provision of Assistance and working with Salesforce as a CRM system, creation and maintenance of Salesforce based reporting, forecasting, support and other capabilities for the AO&C team, Sales Manager and Sales Management Team
* Learn and develop a deep understanding of the FTSE Russell product offering and the index provider competitive landscape with a view to building an ongoing analysis and development of own sales skills
* Assist with Sales Manager needs to maintain detailed CRM history of interaction with prospects and clients in FTSE's Customer Relationship Management system
* Help to maintain accurate cross team aggregate pipeline of sales opportunities; map and monitor potential business attrition and contract cancellations
* Coordination along with active participation in all Americas Sales Campaigns, ownership & maintenance of standardized group presentation and proposal materials
* Coordination and participation in FTSE Russell sponsored client events programs across the US & Canada
* Actively support FTSE Russell marketing efforts as it relates to new product announcements and existing product upgrades
* Efficiently and cooperatively follow all company policies of in-house counsel, finance and administration
Candidate Profile / Key Skills
* Demonstrable relationship management skills, with the ability to build productive relationships with internal and external clients and stakeholders across all levels
* Show experience in sales with proven track record in sales administration, support and/or execution - an ambition to develop a sales career
* Excellent knowledge of, and experience in, the financial markets
* Self motivating and resilient
* Drive and desire to learn, grow, and be thoughtfully inquisitive
* Must show the ability to demonstrate and encourage collaboration with peers
* Commercially focused and ability to demonstrate urgency, drive and enthusiasm, while not compromising on thoroughness and attention to detail
* Ability to manage demanding performance targets
* Ability to work to schedules and ad-hoc business critical asks in a timely manner
* Adept at operating both independently and as part of a team
* Ability to develop and maintain good relations with FTSE Russell management and fellow staff members
* Cooperative in following and supporting the goals set by FTSE Russell management
* Strong knowledge of Equities and Fixed Income preferred
* Excellent verbal and written communications abilities & skills
* Exceptional MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and overall presentation skills
* Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure with constructive and professional work capabilities
* A team player, respectful of business governance and adherence to company policies
* Management of activities and duties to successful conclusion by planning, prioritizing and resourcing effectively
* Proven interpersonal skills
* Able to work in an entrepreneurial environment and take both direction and exhibit initiative where need be
* Willingness to learn and be open minded to new ideas and change
People are at the heart of what we do and drive the success of our business. Our culture of connecting, creating opportunity and delivering excellence shape how we think, how we do things and how we help our people fulfil their potential.
At LSEG we embrace diversity and actively seek to attract individuals with unique backgrounds and perspectives. We break down barriers and encourage collaboration, enabling innovation and rapid development of solutions that make a difference. Our workplace generates an enriching and rewarding experience for our people and customers alike. Our vision is to build an inclusive culture in which everyone feels driven to reach their potential.
We know that real personal growth cannot be achieved by simply climbing a career ladder - which is why we encourage and enable a wealth of avenues and interesting opportunities for everyone to broaden and deepen their skills and expertise.
LSEG are committed to supporting emotional, physical, financial and societal wellbeing. Our tailored benefits are a key part of this commitment and we offer colleagues a range of support from healthcare and retirement planning to paid volunteering days and consumer discounts.
We also make reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If an accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please make your recruiter aware, we want to ensure you perform at your best.
As a global organisation spanning 70 countries and one rooted in a culture of growth, opportunity, diversity and innovation, LSEG is a place where everyone can grow, develop and fulfil your potential with purposeful careers.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) ('We') may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject .
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.