Card Product Analyst
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Card Product Analyst develops long term product plans for credit and debit card portfolios by focusing on members, competition, profitability, product design, promotions and service considerations. Responsible for developing and maintaining a Payments dashboard and ensuring the integrity of data gathering and reporting between partner vendors and Logix systems. Works with internal and external databases to assist in evaluating our card portfolios and identifying trends. Develops monthly and quarterly reporting of transactional data. Assists with key projects initiated by Payments Division.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Develop strategies to increase card product penetration, activation, and utilization while using behavioral patterns to ensure features and services remain relevant to members.
* Partners with Marketing in the development, analysis and implementation of campaigns and service offerings that increase member adoption and usage of card products
* Analyzes card product data to increase the knowledge and understanding of member behavioral trends to gain insight of ways to improve overall Card Product portfolio growth
* Monitor, track, and report key performance metrics to senior management, Lending and other stakeholders
* Assists VP of Payments and Operations on Payments related projects and analyses by coordination of meetings, agenda, notes, reporting and follow-up on open items between key stakeholders
* Assists in establishing a roadmap for card product services that align with strategic goals and objectives set forth by senior management.
* Works closely with Programming and Digital Channels to extract data and assists Marketing in identifying targets for Card Product related campaigns.
* Works with Payments Management to develop and produce a quarterly Payments update with data on Logix Payments products and trends in marketplace.
* Collaborates with cross-functional teams and Senior Management on Card Product Management projects and analyses.
* Continuously reviews and makes recommendations of product enhancements or new features based on industry resources for Payments trends and innovations.
* Assists Manager, Card Services with weekly card fraud reissues.
* Creates reporting on Card Product Rewards program and makes recommendations based on analysis and trending patterns to improve utilization and profitability of portfolio.
* Creates reporting on Credit and Debit Card Products and provides monthly analysis.
* Creates reporting and analysis on all card product promotions and initiatives.
* Completes annual Debit and Credit card reporting surveys.
* Maintains reports on plastic losses and presents findings and recommendations to key stakeholders.
* Downloads monthly Card Products transactional data from card processor and distributes to Accounting and Finance teams.
* Downloads and creates monthly reporting on card product data from payment processing network for behavioral analysis and recommendations based on results.
* Attends vendor webinars to be up-to-date on changes and offerings to portfolios.
* Attends monthly Rewards collaboration calls to provide feedback on the quality of vendor's interaction with members.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Ability):
* Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Math, Statistics, or related disciplines.
* Must have experience developing and analyzing member transaction trends using statistical analysis and mathematical modeling.
* Minimum 3-5 years of experience performing financial analysis on products or programs.
* Must have a thorough knowledge of the Microsoft Office products particularly Excel and Access. Familiarity with Tableau is desirable.
* Working knowledge of financial institution operations preferred.
* Demonstrated ability to multi-task accurately and timely in a deadline driven environment; ability to work both independently and in a team.
* Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate to all levels of employees including senior management.
* Must have superior oral, written and presentation communication skills.
* Demonstrated ability to work with confidential data and ensure integrity of data.
Must also demonstrate conduct consistent with our Corporate Values:
* Practice open Communication with all levels;
* Be Accountable by taking ownership of customer issues and responsibility for one's actions;
* Foster Teamwork by cooperating and collaborating with other employees;
* Seek ways to make the workplace Fun for oneself & others;
* Conduct oneself with Integrity by being honest, trustworthy and ethical in all work activities and interactions;
* Work with a Service Orientation by having a genuine concern for the needs of one's customers and by being friendly, professional and following through on commitments; and
* Demonstrate Humility in all interactions and remember to leave one's ego at the door when one arrives to work.
Logix Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status, or any other status protected by law.