Sustainability Program Manager, Gaming
Employment Type: Full-Time
At Logitech G, we have a relentless commitment to making the world's most advanced, highest performing gaming gear for all players. With world-class designers and engineers, and more patents than the industry combined, our brand is built on innovation: always revolutionising, improving - and moving things forward.
Our shared belief in gaming is that WE ALL BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF PLAY.
Play is a meaningful and profoundly human pursuit. Through play, we can do everything from imagining and exploring, to competing and taking risks. It's a catalyst for intellectual growth, social connection and emotional fulfilment.
Most of our gamers understand the impact their choices have on the world. Savvy and ahead of the curve, today's consumers expect the brands they follow to be naturally fighting against climate change, but they can spot 'greenwashing' in big brands a mile off. So we must drive eco initiatives through every level of our group, in a way that feels authentic and right for all our brands. We're already certified Carbon-Neutral, we're committed to 100% of our electricity being sourced from renewable energy and we support the Paris Agreement.
In order to reach our sustainability goals, we are looking for a dynamic person to be our Gaming Sustainability Program Leader. This person will report to the Head of Innovation and will work closely with the gaming leadership team to build, communicate and execute our Sustainability Strategy for Gaming.
This role will include working collaboratively across not only our gaming business but all of the business units at Logitech to build and execute the plan. This may require building a team and/or leveraging other business groups programs. This role will need to consider business and product impacts for the entire plan.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you'll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
* Define and execute the sustainability strategy for Logitech G & Astro Gaming.
* Develop meaningful and relevant product innovations.
* Collaborate with business, design and engineering teams to build a long-term sustainability innovation roadmap.
* Keep the teams and leadership updated with all things related to sustainability by reporting out at regular intervals.
* Work with external partners to expand and/or reach our goals.
* 7+ years of demonstrable experience in a program management, innovation or product development position
* In addition to the 7+ years, an additional 3+ years working in sustainability: materials, engineering or strategy.
* Self-Starter with a high degree of self-motivation
* Excellent creative and problem-solving skills.
* Strong ability to lead by influence.
* Skilled collaborator and communicator.
* Strong interest in consumer electronics and technology business, industry / industry issues and competitors.
* Strong understanding of product (hardware and software) life cycle process, engineering principles and design constraints.
* Decisive and able to deal with ambiguity, guiding other team members through it.
* An application of the business side of things
* A sense of urgency as though the planet we are living on depends on it.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we're small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we're big enough in our portfolio, and reach for those actions to have a global impact. That's a pretty sweet spot to be in and we're always striving to keep it that way.
'All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.'
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.