Employment Type: Full-Time
We are planning an exciting new product and pushing the envelope on the business model - at the heart of the model is design innovation and leveraging design to create an emotional link to our initial target of key influencers and trend setters. This summer you will have a lot of autonomy with plenty of room to create on a team of creative and passionate collaborators.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you'll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
* Immerse yourself in design and innovation projects, work on multiple projects simultaneously
* Have a lot of room to create and grow with plenty of autonomy as this is a growth and learning opportunity
* Get hands on with ID, UX and brand
* Learn about all the stages of a product in our design process
* Engage your attention to detail and passion for sketch, ideation, styling, material/finishing, layout, iconography and typography
* Be hands-on with your project work to create tangible outcomes
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
* Curious mindset
* Learn by doing + strong innovation skills
* Strong CAD modelling skills
* Strong Keyshot rendering skills
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
* Graphic Arts
* A positive proactive work style
* Excellent verbal communication skills
* Eagerness to learn and share your ideas
* Currently enrolled in a BA or MA in Industrial Design, Product Design in an accredited college or university or have equivalent experience
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we're small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we're big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That's a pretty sweet spot to be in and we're always striving to keep it that way.
'All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.'
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.