Requirements DOORS Database Admin
Employment Type: Full-Time
The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our outstanding people are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the world's hardest engineering problems. Are you passionate about state-of-the-art technology in space exploration? Do you like seeing your work applied to real life applications that travel to space? Then you should join Lockheed Martin Space's Optical Payload Center of Excellence (OPCoE) for space applications as a Systems Engineer!
As the Systems Engineer Senior for Requirements and Verification, you will:
* Develop Specification Documents in DOORS Database
* Be the primary DOORS point of contact for Optical Payload Center of Excellence (OPCoE)
* Support requirements and verification team projects and coordinate regularly with key partners to maintain program objectives
* Quickly become an independent
DOORS database subject matter expert and apply systems engineering change control process to retain control of the requirements
* Develop and maintain .dxl and VBA_Interface scripts for producing documents and reports from the DOORS database
* Utilize ePDM, collaborator, and DOORS to implement change control of the DOORS database
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
* Paid time off
* Work/life balance
* Career development
* Mentorship opportunities
* Rewards & recognition
As a federal contractor Lockheed Martin is required to provide the candidate an opportunity to request a reasonable accommodation during the application process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Lockheed Martin. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
* Experience in Systems Engineering, or related technical field experience with knowledge of Systems Engineering concepts and processes
* Demonstrated ability to work with multiple engineering fields to identify technical product characteristics to develop requirements specifications
* Writing requirements documentation and coordinating release through approval process
* Proficient in DOORS for requirements management, decomposition and publication
* Active Secret Clearance