Cyber Security/Network Security Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Lockheed Martin invites you to step up to one of today's most daunting arenas: leading the way forward in Cyber Security! As a Cyber Security innovator and leader at Lockheed Martin, you will drive the team to new heights and meet the challenges of the future.
The selected candidate will report to the LM Space Information Security Officer supporting Lockheed Martin's Space Business Area. This position responsibilities include maintaining and maturing the level of information technology security, driving risk reduction initiatives, and leading a dynamic team of cyber engineers to secure innovative technologies. The individual will work with LM Space leadership teams to ensure appropriate and consistent risk controls are implemented within each of their environments. This includes interfacing with the Corporate Information Security, the Business Area (BA) ISO/IT Teams, Audit, Lab Governance, and Business Resiliency to help drive security/privacy strategy, business resiliency initiatives, and manage risk.
This Full Spectrum Leader will manage a team of security professionals including all aspects of personnel management and daily workload tasking.
* Possess ability to receive active Top Secret/SCI security clearance.
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering, or other similar STEM Degree or equivalent experience/combined education
* Experience in system engineering, cyber and/or leadership of technically complex engineering organizations
* Project management skills, including the ability to interact with a wide range of internal staff members and external professionals, including regulators, consultants, auditors, legal counsel, ethics, and others
* Strong communication skills - verbal, written, and presentation skills
* Ability to think and act both strategically and tactically
* Demonstrated track record of working effectively with multiple customers and forming strong internal client relationships
* Business acumen - fundamental understanding of how LM is structured and operates
* Ability to form creative partnerships to drive consensus, identify and address issues
* Ability to break down complex issues into understandable components and communicate
* Demonstrated ability to make risk management decisions based on business and security requirements
* Solid understanding of information technology and information security practices, including the areas of
* Host security, platform architecture, network perimeter security, intrusion detection/prevention, application security modeling, physical security, systems integrity, and disaster recovery
* LAN and WAN technologies illustrated through related work experience. Knowledge of networking and client/server computing to include: Firewall, Extranet and DMZ security, customer-facing experience
* Microsoft Server Operating Systems, Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems