CDL Truck Driver- Flatbed Trailer
LKQ Pick Your Part is looking to hire hardworking and motivated Class A truck drivers with knowledge of flatbed trailer work. Drivers should have complete knowledge of driving procedures, possess a CLD and have an excellent driving record.
* Hauling scrap car bodies and various other materials from various LKQ Pick Your Part locations to local customers.
* May be exposed to adverse weather conditions.
* Must be willing to work weekends and overtime if needed.
* Equipment: flatbed, roll off & end dump. We will train hardworking and motivated individuals in all aspects of the job.
* Turn in all paperwork at the end of the day
* Comply with company and DOT policies and procedures.
* Must have 12 months previous tractor-trailer driving experience OR be a graduate of a state-certified/licensed driving school
* High school graduate or equivalent preferred
* Ability to read, write and speak English. Bi-lingual a plus.
* Must be able to complete paperwork, read maps, road signs, maintenance logs, driver logs, etc.
* Must be at least 21 years old
* Experience strapping and securing freight on an open flatbed is preferred.
* Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
* Paid Time Off
* 401k with Generous Company Match
* Company Paid Life Insurance and Long Term Disability
* Short Term Disability
* Employee Assistance Program
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Employee Discounts
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled