Employment Type: Full-Time
L0348 Lexus of Roseville
Lexus of Roseville
If cars and people are your passion, automotive retail might be perfect for you! Join a winning team today!
We are part of Lithia Motors, Inc., one of the largest automotive retailers in the United States, the leading retailer in each of our markets and publicly traded on the NYSE (LAD). We're looking for a self-motivated and career driven Rental Agent who will thrive in a challenging, dynamic environment.
As a Rental Agent you will be responsible for assisting customers throughout the rental process. interact and consult with customers to guide them through their vehicle rental.
* Greet customers in person, via email and by phone.
* Communicate rental car quotes based on rates, estimated mileage, optional services and any requested insurance. Explain all policies and procedures.
* Prepare all rental contracts and return documents accurately and completely.
* Ensure cars are ready for the next client.
* Responsible for daily cash and credit transactions, balancing and reconciling rental car account/s.
* Previous experience in the rental car industry, is a plus
* A team player focused on providing exemplary customer service
* Excellent organizational, time management & communication skills
* Working knowledge of computers
* Acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license in your state of residence
We offer best in class industry benefits:
* Competitive pay
* Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
* Paid Holidays & PTO
* Short and Long-Term Disability
* Paid Life Insurance
* 401(k) Retirement Plan
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Lithia Learning Center
* Vehicle Purchase Discounts
* Wellness Programs
High School graduate or equivalent, 18 years or older required. Acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license in your state of residence necessary for select roles. We are a drug free workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity (regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status). We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.