Master Automotive Service Technician
Employment Type: Full-Time
L0714 DCH Gardena Honda
DCH Gardena Honda
If you have the drive to perform, exceed and excel… then we want you to come work with us as an Automotive Honda Master Service Technician. Helping satisfied customers drive away with a smile on their face is what we do - join a team focused on earning customers for life!
We are one of Lithia Motors family of dealerships providing best in class automotive service. The third largest auto dealership group in the country with over 200 stores, Lithia is about providing customers with an honest, simpler experience, all the while working in a positive team environment.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful.
* 5+ years of Prior automotive repair experience required
* 1 -2 years prior Honda Service Technician experience desired
* ASE and manufacturer certification required (Honda)
* Master Technician Certification Required
* A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service
The Automotive Service Technician is responsible for swiftly and accurately performing automotive repairs and service in accordance with store and factory standards while ensuring customer satisfaction.
* Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with Lithia and manufacturer standards.
* Diagnose cause of malfunction.
* Complete all work according to the applicable safety requirements.
* Road-test vehicles to ensure quality of repair work.
* Document work performed on repair order, record test procedures/results & time, per company recording & clocking procedures.
* Responsible for providing and maintaining an inventory of normal mechanics tools.
We offer best in class industry benefits:
* Competitive pay
* Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
* Paid Holidays & PTO
* Short and Long-Term Disability
* Paid Life Insurance
* 401(k) Retirement Plan
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Lithia Learning Center
* Vehicle Purchase Discounts
* Wellness Programs
High School graduate or equivalent, 18 years or older required. Acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license in your state of residence necessary for select roles. We are a drug free workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity (regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status). We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.