Employment Type: Full-Time
L0727 DCH Honda of Mission Valley
DCH Mission Valley Honda
Now Hiring BDC Administrator - Competitive Pay + Bonuses!
We are one of over 250 Lithia Motors dealerships nationwide. If you are a customer service professional with great people and computer skills, APPLY TODAY to join us on the road to success!
Come join a growing and innovative team at DCH Mission Valley Honda! We want individuals who are looking for a career, not just another job. We are committed to Growing our Company and Growing our People!
* This is a Full-Time position
* Must have a flexible schedule
* 1-2 yrs Prior Automotive Dealership experience - Required
* Bi-lingual (English and Spanish) - A PLUS...not Required
* Ability to present information in a clear and professional manner.
* Ability to manage one's own time effectively.
* Basic & phone computer skills.
The Business Development Center (BDC) Administrator is responsible for developing, processing, managing, following up and tracking all customers as it pertains to the sales departments within the dealership.
* Gather accurate customer information to create a database for continual follow-up and retention
* Build and maintain knowledge of product information, current sales pricing, and dealership and manufacturer events and promotions.
* Utilize computer & phone skills within our Internet department to increase appointments, sales, and customer retention.
* Schedule solid appointments with customer call-ins, lists of sold and unsold floor traffic, previous customers, referrals, other generic leads and service and parts customers.
Applicants must be 18 or older with a valid driver's license. Lithia is a drug free work environment and an equal opportunity employer. A criminal history background check and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted on the final candidate prior to beginning employment.
We offer best in class industry benefits:
* Competitive pay
* Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
* Paid Holidays & PTO
* Short and Long-Term Disability
* Paid Life Insurance
* 401(k) Retirement Plan
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Lithia Learning Center
* Vehicle Purchase Discounts
* Wellness Programs
High School graduate or equivalent, 18 years or older required. Acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license in your state of residence necessary for select roles. We are a drug free workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity (regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status). We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.