Integrated Protection Strategy Analyst
Employment Type: Full-Time
LinQuest is seeking an Integrated Protection Strategy analyst to provide support the National Reconnaissance Office Operations Center (NOC) and the National Space Defense Center (NSDC) at Vandenberg AFB. The analyst will maintain awareness of the full and current operational picture and assist with integrating DoD operations and planning objectives. Position is considered mission-essential for the NRO.
* Execute mission protection aspects of the space object catalog required as part of the evolving National Space Defense Center (NSDC) Protect and Defend (P&D) mission.
* Execute P&D operational functions to include space flight safety, defensive space control, intelligence analysis, and operational, technical and engineering support to national security space programs.
* Review and prepare responses for applicable government policies, plans, procedures and technical documentation, as well as collaborate with other space operations centers and space acquisition offices.
* Assist in the evaluation of Techniques, Tactics and Procedures and Course of Action development, evaluation, and execution.
* Conduct and manage positional training to ensure technical proficiency to support operations
* Provide updates to Government-provided training products.
* Familiarity with USAF / Joint Force command structure
* Expert credentials or be recognized as an authority and have the mature judgement required to advise senior government personnel
* Bachelor's degree in data science, operations research, mathematics, computation methods, engineering, or related field
* Eight (8+) years' experience in orbital mechanics, flight safety and/or vulnerability testing, collision avoidance, satellite operations analysis, intelligence analysis, and/or defensive space control (or equivalent work experience)
* Four (4+) years' satellite operations crew experience
* 1+ years experience of NRO or Intelligence Community experience
* 1+ years of space training experience
* Experience in supporting technical or operational fields
* An active TS/SCI clearance is required
Preferred Skills and Experience:
* A Master's degree in operations research, mathematics, data science, computation methods, engineering, or related field
* 10+Years of experience
* Experience developing and implementing mathematical and statistical models to solve various problems across multiple domains.
* Understanding of military operations
* Experience with technologies applicable to space surveillance operations and satellite C2